segunda-feira, 2 de julho de 2012

#3


"Yesterday I was looking to pass the time and I ended up imagining your smile and the moments that we have passed together. We were together for so long ... and now ... separated, cursed be the distance that insists on staying with us, and cursed my attitudes, my shyness and cursed, and cursed my courage, and cursed my life (...) As I remember every stupid joke, each discussion, the smiles and share moments of pure happiness, whole nights talking until dawn, just for the pleasure of speaking with you. You changed me. I am no longer the same person as the one years ago, I'm different, as you too should be. We spent hours to plan a future together, where we were going to live, as would be our home, how many children were going to have and even the names of them .. There were so many plans, so many ideas and now? Does this all still standing? I'll always be here to love you no matter what happens, I'll wait for you until we get our happily ever after''.''

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário