segunda-feira, 2 de julho de 2012

#2



"I realized that life is to be free, it is necessary to have friends who are fighting to stay alive, they just want to be happy. I learned that time heals, it is hurt, disappointment does not kill you, that today is a reflection of yesterday. I realized that we can cry without shedding tears, true friends that remain, that pain strengthens, it glorifies winning. I learned that dreaming is not fantasy that has to smile to make someone smile, that beauty is not what we see, but what we feel, that the value is in the power of conquest. I realized that words have power, to do better than talk, the look no mind, to live is to learn from mistakes. I learned that everything depends on the will, it is best to be ourselves .. What the secret of life is to live ... "

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário